Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Busy week!!!

This week is a busy week since in the college,, because this week i have a lot of assignment.. Everyday must searh information at net for the assignment.. then,, i must read the information and write with my own word,, because at here we cant do PLAGIARISM.. If we do a lot of plagiarsm,, the lecturer will automatically give 0 mark..*wtf*... How they can know us do plagiarsm or no?? they use some software that can detect how many percen that we do the plagiarsm..

because usually at my highschool the teacher is very seldom give assignment,, and if they give assignment,, we can do copy and paste from the internet.. So it will be more easier to complete the assignment..

but,, finally i finished all my assignment.. but,, i not do this myself,, because there are a lot of ppl help me and teach me how to do the assignment.. :p
thanks to Maiya,, Winda,, Renee,, and Jeremy..^^

No comments: