Saturday, April 26, 2008

Munis Farewell

At 17th April we went to Decanter section 17 for Munis Farewell.. He's going back soon.. That day we supposed to meet up at 9.30pm,, but i need to rush my assignment,, so,, i late for 30minutes.. Actually that night I havent finish my assignment yet.. but,, i just go.. reach there met Munis,, Maya,, Mr. kent,, and Eugene.. after 10 minutes,, chris came.. and finally after 20 Minutes like that Ms. Wong,, Rachel,, Jenny came..



Group pic,, but I'm not there.. Coz,, im the cameraman.. :D

With Munis


Mr. Kent and Munis..


Ms. Wong & Munis


Eugene and Munis..


Maya and Munis..


Munis & Chris

Rachel & Munis..

Munis and Jenny..

After the photo session we chit chat and drink until around 12pm.. After that i went home and continue my assignment until around 1pm with my dizzy feeling..

No comments: