Thursday, October 18, 2007

......

Long time d not blogging.. Dunno what i wanna write about.. huwh.. i think now i have something to write..


when 8Oct my family came to KL..But,, when they came,, my parents still not come yet.. So,, when my family came,, i took them go around KL.. They shopping a lot.. haha.. :D

at 13Oct my parents came.. i met them at genting with my family that coming 1st.. Finally at that time i can meet all my family member.. Actually,, not all of them.. coz,, some of them still in Indonesia..

at 16Oct my family members that coming 1st,, they wnet back to Indonesia.. then at genting just left me,, my parents and my aunt..

today,, my parents wnet back to Indonesia.. and i cant accompany them to airport.. now,, i'm alone without my lovely family.. i dunno why suddenly i really miss all of them.. i never feel like this before.. 3 month i've been here,, but,, i never feel miss all of them like this.. why???

now,, i must wait until december just can meet all of them again.. i know it's not too long.. just 1 month and a half,, but,, i dunno,, for me it looks like so long time until December..

I really wanna go back ASAP!! i really miss all my family..

sometimes,, i feel,, why i must study here..i can study in my hometown,, not in here..

can i hold on in this place until i finish my course without my family????

2 comments:

hans said...

Lie u keq buat resensi buku aj. hwhw

Anonymous said...

yes you can!!
hwaiiting!! ^^