Sunday, October 28, 2007

Prom Night @ Prince Hotel...

Last Thurs SHTCA got 1 event. it called SHTCA Night or Prom Night.. It was Fun!! I like it.. Some more we won the Food Festival Competition.. anyone remember about the Food Festival?? ya,, we won the competition. when the MC announce that my class is the winner,, we all went to the stage, and i think the stage almost collapse. just imagine 60++ stand in the stage.. and the stage kinda small.. oiya,, 60++ is not all of my class member,, coz some of them not come to the Prom.. and my classmates won to be the 1st runner up of Mr and MS SHTCA.. Congrats to Nazri and Corrine!!

for the pic next time i will post it.. coz,, my internet connection damn lame now!!
if u all wanna see the pic,, u can see at http://vonisjusttoobored.blogspot.com ( Yvonne )
that's my classmate blog..